Software Engineer (C# .Net, MVC, Azure)
San Mateo, CA
Jolly is a silicon valley based software company with more than 20,000 global customers, including many Fortune 500 companies and world renowned organizations.
We are seeking a Software Engineer to work on the development and architecture of our recently introduced cloud based SaaS application for Event Management (Eventleaf.com) that is gaining worldwide popularity. The development platform is C# .Net, MVC, MS SQL, Microsoft Azure, JQuery, CSS, Xamarin for Android and iOS (for Mobile Apps).
This is a unique chance to get in on the ground floor of a rapidly-expanding software company and be part of the architecture and development of a revolutionary product.
- Understand the customer needs and relate that to the product
- Enhance existing features and design new solutions from scratch
- If working on database, design and implement efficient database layer on MS SQL / Azure
- Implement using C#.NET on Windows
- If working on front end, design and implement user friendly front ends using JQuery/CSS and Razor
- Eventleaf works on the web, desktop (tablet) as well as on mobile devices (Android and iOS), get exposure to all 3 platforms
- History of consistently meeting (and often exceeding) implementation goals
- Detail oriented with a strong commitment to accuracy and quality
- Good sense of designing user friendly interface and user experience enhancement is a plus
- Bachelor or Masters Degree in Computer Science with strong academic records
- Professional or college-level experience as a software developer in developing large applications using C#.NET
- Authorized to work in the US
An innovative and out-of-box thinking engineer with confidence who is seeking a position in a rapid growth early stage environment to demonstrate one's capabilities in architecting scalable enterprise solutions that will be used by millions of users worldwide.
- Reply with your resume including education details in PDF or Word format to jobs.2015 (at) jollytech.com with the subject “JOL-SWE-CA-060916”
- Include your desired salary
- Include 3-5 bulleted points listing your top strengths and top measurable achievements (please be concise)