Account Manager (Channel Sales)
San Mateo, CA
Jolly is a silicon valley based software company with more than 20,000 global customers, including many Fortune 500 companies and world renowned organizations.
We are looking for a channel sales manager, a technology-savvy outgoing person with a solid background in building channel relationships and growing accounts. This person will target resellers, VARs, system integrators, and service providers.
This is a unique chance to get in on the ground floor of a rapidly-expanding software company, focusing your energetic and outgoing personality on finding the ideal solutions for each of our future customers.
- Manage and grow existing accounts (dealers, resellers, VARS, distributors, channel partners)
- Attend industry events to promote products and acquire business leads
- Meet with prospects in person and develop relationship
- Work with self generated contacts as well as existing customer base and generate opportunities via phone, email and in-person visits
- Quickly qualify sales opportunities and work to reach the decision makers within the company
- Give online and occasionally on-site presentations, tailoring to each businesses individual needs
- Study our market, noting competition and identifying potential sales opportunities
- Make efficient use of business-to-business referrals, leveraging existing relationships to cement new opportunities
- Prior experience of managing and growing accounts
- Customer-driven with an adaptable and versatile approach to finding solutions
- Strong interest in technology
- History of consistently meeting (and often exceeding) sales goals
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, ideally with experience using webinar software such as GoToMeeting
- Detail oriented with a strong commitment to accuracy and quality
- Several years of experience with selling software products (Client / Server / Mobile Applications)
- Strong references from previous managers/supervisors- Experience in building contact database
- Ability to travel to various US cities to meet clients and attend events
A person with confidence and entrepreneurial spirit who is seeking a position in a rapid growth early stage environment to demonstrate one's capabilities and climb up the ladders as organization grows and posses a desire to use that success as an example for future endeavours.
- Reply with your resume including education details in PDF or Word format to jobs.2015 (at) jollytech.com with the subject “JOL-ACM-RWC-010117”
- Include your desired salary
- Include 3-5 bulleted points listing your top strengths and top measurable achievements (please be concise)